Intermediate Project Manager
We have a opportunity for an Intermediate Project Manager to join our team! This is a full time role and will be based in our central Auckland Office.
About Studio DB
Do you want to take part in doing more good? At Studio DB we believe that happy workplaces make for happy people, so we have made it our mission to help improve the wellness of New Zealanders by helping businesses create healthy and productive office environments for their staff to do their best work. We support our clients across the full range of workplace services, strategy, design, and delivery with clients varying in sizes and industry from medium-size businesses to the largest corporates in the country. We believe that now more than ever the office is a key component of business success, and we are looking to gather a team of the most talented professionals in our industry to help transform the way workplaces are created. If this sounds like you then get in touch to discover more. But beware, you must be a team player, at DB, nothing happens without the team, and we take great care in ensuring that all the members play together well. The role will be based in our central Auckland office.
Key Summary of Responsibilities
- Health and Safety – adhere to and promote the adherence to H&S requirements and wellbeing.
- Strategy :Assist the team with strategy on upcoming and current projects, and as needed with pipeline opportunities.
- Stakeholder management – partner with internal and external stakeholders to execute excellent design outcomes and projects.
- Planning– proactively plan and programme projects to ensure projects meet company and client expectations and KPIs.
- Financial– Identify cost savings in precon and construction phases, review and monitor budgets to ensure projects are delivered under budget.
- Utilise solid experience in construction industry and build methods to execute projects well and provide advice to the team.
- Responsible for monitoring and achieving council compliance.
- Problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, self motivated, and self-sufficient. Able to plan and manage time effectively, and able to ‘run with it’ - achieve positive outcomes with minimal to noassistance.
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels. Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5+years previous experience working within a similar role, ideally working with design and construction projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of trade quotations, value engineering, and areas of blow-outs in costs.
- Ability to interpret plans, knowledge of sub-contractors and suppliers. Broad knowledge of NZ building regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and an understanding of, or willingness to learn, Procore, and Zoom.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply via Seek only here.